Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Your first steps!

You took your first solo steps tonight!

The Sister Missionaries were visiting daddy. Sister Hernandez was being transferred to another district and wanted to say goodbye. Sister Hernandez loves playing with you and she was doing just that. You happened to stand by yourself and she opened her hands and said "come here!" Daddy and I were watching and didn't expect you to do it. But you did, you took one little step, then another and then a third! We tried to get you to repeat it for the camera but you were very tired (you were up WAY past bedtime) and would not do it. Plus, you wanted to look at the screen on the camera and not the lens. But I digress.

It was really neat to see it. Especially that daddy and I saw it together. Hopefully by writing it here will help us keep the image forever.

I love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment