Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Sweet Isabella

At first, I wasn't going to create a blog because the thoughts I have aren't original. Then, I was reminded that these thoughts are for you.

Currently, you are with your MeeMaw, or Grandma Liedy at her and Grandpa's business, the Party Center. Hopefully, you won't remember the store because it will be sold and your grandparents retired (and spending lots of time with you and your cousins!). The reason you are there is so mommy can pack for our first big vacation!

We are leaving for California on Friday to see daddy's best friend in the whole world, Mr. Jamie and his wife Mrs. Linda. I love them terribly as well. They are child free by choice, but are anxious to meet you. In fact, I still think they secretly want children (or at least Mrs. Linda does) because she sent mommy boxes and boxes of gifts when she was pregnant with you.

Honestly, mommy is very nervous. You are a good baby. We've been on many car rides and back. But mommy has never been on a long flight like this one, let alone with you who wants to explore and crawl everywhere. Since you can't crawl on an airplane, its going to be an adventure. But despite being nervous, an adventure she is greatly looking forward to.

Well, back to packing. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment